This s’mores cookie is everything you want without the mess. Graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate all in a deliciously chewy cookie
S’mores Cookie Tips:
- Be sure to use the tiny marshmallow bits, using real marshmallow will be messier.
- 1 1/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs is about, nine whole crackers. Make sure to get a very fine crumb to put in your cookies.
- Use two of these s’mores cookies put a toasted marshmallow and a few Hersheys chocolate squares and make a s’mores cookie s’mores!!
- I have used so many different verities of chocolate in these s’mores cookies. You can use mini chocolate chips, half milk chocolate, and half semi-sweet. You really can’t go wrong they are good every way.
Graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate all in a delicious chewy cookie!
- 1 Cup (2 sticks) Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Cup + 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/4 Cup Graham Crackers, Crushed
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 1/4 Cup Milk or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip or Chuncks
- 1 Cup Jet-Puffed Mallow Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and the sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until incorporated.
- Combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda. Stir until combined. Slowly add the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Stir just until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows. Using a medium-sized cookie scoop, drop cookies on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown around the edges and gooey in the middle.
Leave a comment below or take a photo and tag me on Instagram with #saltedyum