This s’mores cookie is everything you want without the mess. Graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate all in a deliciously chewy cookie
S’mores Cookie Tips:
- Be sure to use the tiny marshmallow bits, using real marshmallow will be messier.
- 1 1/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs is about, nine whole crackers. Make sure to get a very fine crumb to put in your cookies.
- Use two of these s’mores cookies put a toasted marshmallow and a few Hersheys chocolate squares and make a s’mores cookie s’mores!!
- I have used so many different verities of chocolate in these s’mores cookies. You can use mini chocolate chips, half milk chocolate, and half semi-sweet. You really can’t go wrong they are good every way.
Graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate all in a delicious chewy cookie!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup graham crackers, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cup milk or semi-sweet chocolate chip or chuncks
- 1 cup jet-puffed mallow bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and the sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until incorporated.
- Combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda. Stir until combined. Slowly add the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Stir just until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows. Using a medium-sized cookie scoop, drop cookies on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown around the edges and gooey in the middle.
Leave a comment below or take a photo and tag me on Instagram with #saltedyum