French toast is definitely a family favorite in our house.
- The best bread to use is brioche bread
- Texas toast
Reheating French Toast:
- Microwave – place on a plate and microwave for about a minute
- Toaster – place them in the toaster just like you would a piece of toast
- Oven – place french toast on a baking sheet at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes
Simple French Toast
Quick and easy french toast! flavored with vanilla and cinnamon, sure to make any Saturday morning breakfast better.
- Butter, for skillet
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 vanilla extract
- 8 slices brioche bread
- maple syrup, for serving
- Fresh fruit, for serving
- Powdered sugar, for garnish
- In a shallow bowl mix together eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- In a skillet, melt a little butter over medium heat. Dip bread in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides of the bread.
- Fry slices until golden brown, then flip to cook on the other side. Serve with maple syrup, powdered sugar or fresh fruit.
Leave a comment below or take a photo and tag me on Instagram with #saltedyum