This peppermint white chocolate mocha whipped coffee tastes like Christmas in a cup!
Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha Whipped Coffee
My love for coffee runs deep so I came up with this super simple peppermint white chocolate mocha whipped coffee!
- 4 Cups Milk, 1 cup per serving
- 2 pumps White Chocolate Mocha Sauce, for each cup
- 1/4 Cup Hot Water
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Instant Coffee
- Crushed Peppermint, for topping
- Add 1 cup of milk to each cup, add 2 pumps of white mocha sauce.
- In a medium bowl add the hot water, sugar, and instant coffee to a bowl.
- Using an electric mixer whip mixture until light and fluffy.
- To serve, spoon 2 large dollops over each cup of milk.
- Top with crushed peppermint and enjoy!