There’s nothing like a bowl of refreshing fresh fruit salsa served with cinnamon chips, on a warm summer day!
Cinnamon Chips Ingredients:
So easy to make and so addicting!
- Granulated Sugar
- Flour tortillas
Fruit Salsa Ingredients:
Honesty you can pretty much add any fruit to this salsa! But here are the ingredients that I use in mine.
- Gala Apple
- Fresh Mint
Tips For A Great Salsa
- Never use frozen fruit, It will become too mushy and runny.
- When taking the cinnamon chips out of the oven they won’t be crispy yet, they need a few minutes to cool on the baking sheet to crisp up properly.
Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Fruit Salsa:
- 2 Mangos, peeled and diced
- 2 Kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1 Cup Strawberries, diced
- 1/4 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Gala Apple, peeled and diced
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Mint, Chopped
- 10 (10 inch) Flour Tortillas, Cut into wedges
- 1/2 Cup Butter, melted
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine cinnamon & sugar. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl toss together mango, kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, apple, honey, and mint. Cover salsa and chill in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Place tortilla triangles onto a baking sheet and brush all of the tortillas lightly with melted butter. Sprinkle each side of tortillas evenly with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Depending on the size of your baking sheet, you may have to bake in batches so they don't overlap.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes, turning chips halfway through baking. Serve with fruit salsa and enjoy.