We are huge pasta lovers and I am always looking for new ways to make it for my family. This pasta will give you all the summer vibes with the zesty lemon, fresh Italian parsley, and freshly grated parmesan!
How to make Brown Butter!
- Cook butter long enough to make the butter solids get all nutty and toasty, but not so long that they burn. This will add layers to any recipe you make!
Can I Use A Different Pasta?
Yes, Definitely. The great thing about pasta is you can get creative with it and customize it to how you like it! Here are a few different choices of pasta you could use.
- Thin spaghetti
- Whole wheat spaghetti
- Wide egg noodles
Browned Butter Lemon Pasta
Incredibly simple, incredibly good. This Browned Butter Lemon Pasta is zesty from the lemon, nutty from the browned butter and salty from the parmesan cheese. The flavor combo is absolutely amazing!
- 1 lb Spaghetti Noodles
- For The Breaded Chicken:
- Canola Oil, for frying
- 1 lb Chicken Tenderloins
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 3 Eggs, Beaten
- 2 tablespoon Water
- For the Browned Butter Lemon Sauce:
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 Cup Dry White Wine
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon, Freshly Squeezed
- Freshly Grated Parmesan, for serving
- Italian Parsley, Chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water, stirring occasionally, until al dente, about 12 minutes. Once the pasta is done drain and set aside
- To prepare the chicken. Place the chicken tenderloins between plastic wrap, using a meat mallet, pound the chicken to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Mix together the flour, salt, garlic powder, and paprika, set aside. Make an egg wash by whisking eggs and water together.
- Mix together bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Dip the chicken in the flour mixture, then dip the chicken into the egg wash, and then into the bread crumb mixture.
- Heat a skillet on the stove with about a half-inch of canola oil covering the bottom. Carefully keep an eye on the temperature of the oil so that the chicken does not brown too quickly.
- Add about 3 breaded chicken tenderloins to the hot oil and fry until golden brown on each side; about 4-5 minutes per side. Once done; set aside
- Add the butter to a large skillet and melt it over medium-low heat, stirring continuously. Once the butter begins to become foamy, add the garlic continue to stir, and cook over medium-low heat until the butter turns deep golden brown.
- Add in the white wine, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Add the noodles, stir to combine.
- Topped with chicken, freshly grated parmesan, Italian parsley salt, and pepper.