The best summer dessert you will eat! A buttery maple glaze, with brown sugar and cinnamon. Such a nice light dessert and comes together in less than 20 minutes!
We are a week into summer and this is the perfect dessert for this season, if you haven’t tried grilled peaches, you need to asap!! Such an easy and healthier option for if you want something sweet!
Tips to get the perfect grilled peaches:
- You want peaches that are on the firm side still if they are too ripe they will be harder to grill because they will get soggy.
- The ripper the peach the more sugar it has and will cause it to burn faster.
Maple Glazed Grilled Peaches
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 8 scoops of ice cream
- honey, for drizzling
- cinnamon, for sprinkling
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Brush peaches with melted butter.
- Place the peaches on the grill cut side down, grill for about 3-4 minutes or until soft.
- Turn them over and grill another 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat, brush peaches with maple syrup and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Scoop ice cream over the grilled peaches, drizzle with honey and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Leave a comment below or take a photo and tag me on Instagram with #saltedyum