I make a lot of cookies, but these triple chocolate white chip cookies are one of my favorite. They are a rich chocolate cookie with white chocolate chips and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Can you freeze or refrigerate the triple chocolate cookie dough?
- Yes! It is always great to freeze dough! If you are not quite ready to bake your cookie dough after mixing it together, place the dough in an airtight container and freeze up to a year in the freezer or 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator.
How to make cookies chewier?
- Bake cookie dough at a higher temperature for less amount of time.
- Let them sit on the baking sheet before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container
What kind of cocoa powder is best?
- Trader Joe’s
- Navitas Organics
Triple Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup butter, cold cut into small cubes
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or chunks
Preheat oven to 360 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
In a large mixing bowl, cream cold butter cubes and sugar for a few minutes, scraping the bowl halfway through mixing.
Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well to combine.
Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Stir in chocolate and white chocolate chips or chunks.
Using a medium cookie scoop, about 2 heaping tablespoons of dough, drop rounded balls of dough onto prepared cookie sheet.
Cook for 10-14 minutes.
Leave a comment below or take a photo and tag me on Instagram with #saltedyum