I am so excited about these keto pumpkin cheesecake muffins!! Fluffy pumpkin muffins swirled with cream cheese.
I have been making something pumpkin pretty much every day since fall and am loving every second of it, although it does call for more time at the gym lol
What you will need for Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins:
- Granulated Swerve
- Pumpkin Purée
- Almond Flour
- Baking Powder
- Pumpkin Spice
- Powdered Swerve
- Cream Cheese
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated swerve
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, warmed up
- 2 tablespoons powdered swerve
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin pan with paper liners; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat the butter, granulated swerve until light and fluffy. Mix in eggs one at a time. Add in pumpkin puree and vanilla, mix until well combined.
- Combine almond flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mix just enough to combine. Divide batter into prepared muffin pan
- In a small bowl mix together the cream cheese and powdered swerve together. Top each muffin with 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture; use a toothpick to swirl with the batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Leave a comment below or take a photo and tag me on Instagram with #saltedyum