Pumpkin is at its peak and this is such an easy delicious pumpkin filled pull-apart loaf topped with cream cheese drizzle.
I love recipes like this, super tasty but so easy to make and can be done with only a few ingredients!
What you will need for the pumpkin pull-apart:
- 1 (16 ounce) can Pillsbury grand biscuits
- pumpkin puree
- pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg
- cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
Don’t have pumpkin pie spice here’s a quick recipe:
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a small bowl mix together cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. You can double or even triple this recipe and store the rest in an airtight container.
Mini Pumpkin Pull-Apart Loaf
- 1 (16 ounce) can Pillsbury grand biscuits, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Cream Cheese Glaze:
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9x5 loaf pan or 2 mini loaf pans.
- Mix together 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Slice each biscuit in half horizontally and coat each biscuit with the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Set coated biscuits aside.
- In a medium bowl mix together pumpkin puree, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, egg, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice. Spread about 1 tablespoon pumpkin mixture over biscuit and top with another biscuit repeat until you have one stack (two stacks if using the mini loaf pans) place biscuit stacks in prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes or until golden brown on the top.
- To make the Cream Cheese Glaze - In a medium bowl mix together cream cheese, until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk. Drizzle over pull-apart bread and enjoy!
Leave a comment below or take a photo and tag me on Instagram with #saltedyum