Who doesn’t love a buttery, gooey and chewy rice krispy treat!? I turned these yummy classic rice krispies into popsicles super easy, and fun to do with kids!
How to make rice Krispy treat popsicles
- You’ll need to cut your paper straws in half, using a saucepan melt the butter, stir in the marshmallows once melted add in salt, vanilla and rice krispies. Press into a 13×9 greased pan, cut them into squares and push the top corners down to form a popsicle, insert paper straws, dip in white chocolate and top with sprinkles. It’s as easy as that!
Rice Krispy treat toppings
- toasted coconut
- Chopped nuts
- Melted chocolate to drizzle
Rice Krispy Treat Popsicles
Buttery, gooey, chewy rice krispy treat popsicles
- paper straws
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups rice krispies cereal
- 1 (10 ounce) bag ghirardelli white chocolate wafers
- Sprinkles, for topping
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low-medium heat, stir in marshmallows continue stirring until marshmallows are completely melted. Remove from heat stir in salt, vanilla and rice krispies, mix well.
- Evenly press the rice krispy mixture into a buttered 13x9 pan, let cool, until slightly hardened
- cut the rice krispies into squares, push the top corners down with your fingers to form a popsicle look.
- Cut the paper straws in half, insert one straw into rice krispy treat.
- Melt the white chocolate according to the instructions on the package.
- Dip into the white chocolate and decorate as desired.
Leave a comment below or take a photo and tag me on Instagram with #saltedyum