These oreo espresso cheesecake bars are seriously the best thing you will ever eat! It’s an oreo crust, with a rich espresso cheesecake filling topped with white chocolate, chocolate, and Oreo crumbs.
Doubling the recipe:
This recipe is made for an 8 x 8, but you can double the recipe and bake it in a 9 x 13 baking pan. Trust me you are going to want to double these oreo espresso cheesecake bars because they are delicious!
Today is Memorial Day! We had a few activities in mind for today, one was the beach then we remembered it was going to be so packed unless we got there at 8 in the morning. The next thing was going to a cute little town that is about 45 minutes away to have lunch and walk downtown by the water, then I checked the weather for today and it’s going to be a lovely 98 degrees!! not including the humidity lol so we scratched out everything, and are just going to have a relaxing pool day and BBQ at home! I hope everyone enjoys these oreo espresso cheesecake bars!
Oreo Espresso Cheesecake Bars
- 2 cups oreo crumbs, about 24 oreo cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Espresso Cheesecake Filling:
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup oreo crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted white chocolate
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with tin foil lightly butter the foil.
- In a mixing bowl combine the Oreo crumbs and melted butter until combined. Press down into prepared pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- While that is baking, beat cream cheese in a medium bowl until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add sugar, espresso powder, sour cream, vanilla, and salt, mix until well combined, make sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Beat in egg and egg yolk and vanilla.
- Pour cheesecake batter over the crust. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is set but still jiggly. Let cool then transfer to the refrigerator to chill for at least 3 hours.
- Lift tin foil from the pan, cut into squares and drizzle with melted white chocolate, chocolate, and crushed Oreos.
Leave a comment below or take a photo and tag me on Instagram with #saltedyum