Juicy red strawberries with a delicious cheesecake filling dipped in chocolate, these are perfect for any event you are planning!
With Memorial Day just around the corner, I came up with this recipe because it’s a no-bake dessert, but light and refreshing
How long cheesecake stuffed strawberries last
- The chocolate on the strawberries will cause them to release moisture so they are best that same day
Toppings for the cheesecake stuffed strawberries
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Mini chocolate chips
- Chopped nuts
- Oreo cookie crumbs
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint strawberries, bottoms and tops sliced off and hollowed out
- 1 (10 ounce) bag chocolate or white chocolate melting wafers
- Crushed graham crackers, for garnish
- Clean the strawberries and pat dry, use a melon baller and scoop out the center of the strawberries. Set aside
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese, 2 to 3 minutes. Add powdered sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla beat until light and fluffy.
- Put cheesecake filling into a piping bag and pipe into strawberries.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions. Dip half of the stuffed strawberry in the melted chocolate and place on parchment paper
- Garnish with crushed graham crackers.
Leave a comment below or take a photo and tag me on Instagram with #saltedyum