This Apple Taffy Pizza recipe comes from the pampered chef and will definitely be a favorite! Sugar cookie, with a layer of creamy peanut butter and cream cheese tart granny smith apples, caramel drizzle and chopped peanuts!
This recipe originally comes from the pampered chef! I remember growing up going to pampered chef parties and loved having this, so I continued making this recipe. I mean how can you go wrong when you mix sugar cookies with peanut butter and caramel?!
Tips for browning apples:
- Brush or dip the apple slices in lemon juice.
- Soaking the apple slices in a lemon or lime soda, like sprite.
- Sprinkle with ascorbic acid powder – this is vitamin C and you can get it at a health food store.
Apple Taffy Pizza
- 1 (15 ounce) package sugar cookie roll
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 medium granny smith apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Roll dough into a 14-inch circle it should be about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cookie is lightly browned around the edges. Let cool completely
- In a medium bowl mix together cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar, and vanilla mix until combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the sugar cookie. Peel and thinly slice the apples, pour lemon juice over the apples.
- Arrange the apple evenly over the cream cheese mixture. Drizzle the caramel topping over the apples and top with chopped peanuts.
Leave a comment below or take a photo and tag me on Instagram with #saltedyum