I am a huge Oreo fan, I found this recipe very early on in my baking journey and it has been a favorite ever since, once you start making these you won’t ever stop because they are bomb.com and you really can’t go wrong its a no-bake treat with only 3-ingredients oreo cookies, cream cheese, and white chocolate.
How to Store
- Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
- You Can use dark chocolate as well but I prefer just white chocolate.
- Ghirardelli’s melting wafers have the best flavor
For Easier Dipping
- Use a toothpick to dip the cookie ball into melted chocolate; shake off excess chocolate then place on parchment paper.
- 1 (8 oz) package Cream Cheese, softened
- 40 OREO Cookies, finely crushed, divided
- 2 cups white chocolate melting wafers or candy coating*