Spicy Tuna Avocado Sushi Bites are easy to make for a healthy delicious appetizer with all the flavors of a spicy tuna roll served on a cucumber slice.
Sushi grade fish?
- Stores use the label “sushi grade fish,” there really isn’t any official reason for using it. Fish, like salmon, should be frozen to kill all of the parasites before eating raw.
- it’s the highest quality fish, and can be eaten raw.
Tuna Avocado Sushi Bites
Tuna Avocado Sushi Bites are easy to make for a healthy delicious appetizer with all the flavors of a spicy tuna roll served on a cucumber slice
- 6 ounces sushi-grade ahi tuna, finely diced
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 english cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- In a small bowl mix together tuna, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and toasted sesame oil. Set aside
- Mix sriracha and mayonnaise together. Set aside
- Top each cucumber slice with 2 slices of avocado and spoon the tuna mixture on top of that.
- Drizzle the sriracha mayo mixture over the tuna. Sprinkle sesame seeds and green onions.
Leave a comment below or take a photo and tag me on Instagram with #saltedyum