This is such a refreshing and easy appetizer the crispiness from the toasted bread and the creamy Italian spread, freshly sliced cucumbers and dill.
- traditional cucumber finger sandwich with a twist! Cream cheese, mayonnaise, and Italian seasonings are combined to make the perfect spread with freshly sliced cucumbers and topped with dill for a refreshing bite.
- 1/4 cup olive oil, for brushing the bread
- 1 French baguette, cut into 1/2 inch thick circles
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 english cucumber, sliced
- dried dill weed, for garnish
- Preheat your broiler on high.
- Brush the bread slices with olive oil and place onto the sheet pan. Bake until lightly toasted about 2 minutes, per side.
- Mix cream cheese, dry Italian salad dressing mix, and mayonnaise together in a bowl.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the toasted bread rounds, arrange 1-2 cucumber slices on top and sprinkle with dill
Leave a comment below or take a photo and tag me on Instagram with #saltedyum