Crispy toasted bread, with creamy goat cheese spread, topped with delicious strawberry salsa. This is a perfect summer appetizer.
How to make strawberry bruschetta?
- In a bowl mix together the fresh chopped strawberries, tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, sugar, and salt. Serve this on top of creamy goat cheese, or cream cheese and toasted bread rounds This strawberry bruschetta is so light and refreshing yet full of flavor
How to store leftover bruschetta
- Served fresh is best, but if you have leftovers, store the strawberry bruschetta in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Strawberry Salsa Bruschetta
Crispy toasted bread, with creamy goat cheese spread, topped with a delicious strawberry salsa. This is perfect summer appetizer.
- 1 cup Strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 French baguette, cut into 1/2 inch thick circles
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened or goat cheese
- Preheat your broiler on high.
- Brush both sides of the bread slices with olive oil and place onto the sheet pan. Bake until lightly toasted on both sides. Set aside
- In a medium bowl combine strawberries, tomatoes, cilantro, salt, and jalapenos (if using). Refrigerate for about 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- To serve, spread cream cheese evenly over baguette rounds and top each with about 2 teaspoons of salsa.
Leave a comment below or take a photo and tag me on Instagram with #saltedyum